Take the first step towards making money from your songwriting
Get access to my proven course in Music Publishing, as taught at the top Music Colleges and Universities, without getting into student debt and for a fraction of the cost!Show me how!
Learn everything you need to know about music publishing and how to make money from your songs
Develop confidence through knowledge of how the music industry works to achieve your goals.
Gain the skills to understand copyright, publishing and synch agreements, so you can negotiate the best outcome
You’re just a few steps away from turning what you or others may perceive to be a hobby, into a successful career. You can have a happier and more fulfilled life by learning how to navigate the music industry and make money from your creativity. Join today and cancel after the first session, if it's not for you. No questions asked.
SIGN UP NOW
"Understanding the music industry so you don't make costly mistakes is personal to me. You’re not in this alone. You don't know, what you don't know, until you know it!"
- Bob James
See what others have to say
I've had 121 mentoring & coaching sessions with Bob and can honestly say each session is truly invaluable, uplifting & inspiring. My mind is blown each time with the wealth of knowledge & insight Bob has in the music industry. Highly recommended!
Bob is a man of experience and integrity. Excellent creative and business skills in the Music and Media industries.
-Helen Gammons - Author "The Art of Music Publishing"
Frequently Asked Questions
Are group classes or one-on-one coaching more effective?
How will course materials be delivered?
How quickly can I expect to finish the course?
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Can I spread the cost?
Can we do group sessions where my co-writer(s) or friends join me?
Don’t wait! Learn how to make money from songwriting and avoid the pitfalls today!
Get access to top-rated University quality teaching, with Bob James who is PGCert qualified and a senior member of the ACCPH, the body that accredits coaches.
I have over 30 years of experience in almost every aspect of the Music Industry with a strong professional contact network worldwide.
I have extensive knowledge of music publishing, record label set-up and expansion, artist management, as well as all aspects of digital publishing, intellectual property/copyright, marketing, artist development and promotion.
- I was the former CEO and founder of the UK’s largest independent promotion company,
- I was a manager for artists, songwriters and producers
- I have been a consultant for brands, Record Labels and Publishers.
- I am a University lecturer on the music business and a module leader/lead lecturer for Music Publishing
- I was a senior partner in an artist development company
- I have helped my clients sell over 60 million records
- I am a mentor and coach in the music business and also a qualified wellbeing coach
- I have taught at BIMM, ACM, The University of Surrey, LIPA, Bucks New University with guest lectures for Henley Business School, Confetti, Derby University, Leeds College of Music and a panelist at various top industry conferences